Friday, August 15, 2008

The Seven Tag

This Lucky 7 Tag was shared by Cee.

The Rules:
a. List these rules on your Blog.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself on your Blog.
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.

You’ll have to read my 7 facts and see who i tagged.

Seven Facts about Myself:

1. I have been away from my parents since I was 12 yrs old to study high school one hour by ferry from home. Had to move to a different place for college and then a different one again for work. And now, I have moved even farther away. Waaah, i miss home.

2. I love to read and i dream of having a huge library complete with all the books in my wish-list.

3. I am an accountant but I hate numbers! hehe I love performing pero wala naman akong talent. Huhuhu

4. I love guyabano, fresh tomatoes, lechon, dried fish and durian. Hmn..naglalaway na ako!

5. I soooo miss having househelp. Although I am really grateful that I have a husband who can be depended on for housechores.

6. I used to be worry-wart (taking after my mama hehe) but by a sudden twist of fate (insert sound effects here), i have discovered that it's a lot easier to be an optimist :-) I haven't looked back since.

7. There's less than 7 people on my blog roll and I think all of them have answered this tag. So I am not tagging anyone. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tnx Tootskie for doing and posting the Tag :-)

Tuttie said...

no worries, cee. i'd be happy to do more :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog