Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just so...

...there is an excuse to party, Friday afternoons were tagged as "drinks and chips" day at my very first company in Australia. Loads of drinks and chips were served inside the office and everyone is encouraged to join the chit-chat.

I remember getting tipsy on my first day at work, that being a Friday. Being the newbie, I was too shy to refuse the vodka offered by my boss. Siempre, takot ko lang baka i-fire ako agad. I cluelessly pretended to be "cool" and drank the entire bottle. I had to go to the powder room to vomit afterwards. Hehe!

I learned my lesson after that. I joined the group when everyone has already picked up the alcoholic drinks so that I was left with no other choice but the colas. Wais na misis!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog