Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Cheers

I know it’s rather late but we just finished setting up our Christmas tree last night. My son has been reminding me about our tree since early November but I was too lazy to take out the decors.

Last night, while waiting for his Papa, we decided to surprise him with the Christmas tree. We still used the same old ornaments we had last year including the lights which, to our amazement still worked. Last year, I had all sorts of bells scattered around the house but they will have to take a rest this year. Vince is already satisfied with just the Christmas tree.

It was great that hubby was delighted to see our tree but topping that was Vince’s happy squeals of laughter as he played beside the tree. I should have done this earlier. But as they always say, better late than never.
_________

I want, I want!

I am craving for this delicious chocolate cake which my sister baked for our New Year’s dinner last year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog