Friday, December 14, 2007

Moved

I am now officially in my new job. I am still in the same company but I have been assigned to support the new department created to grow our current business.
Ha!Tall order considering that there’s just two of us – me and my boss. We report directly to the president. Hmn.

I am expecting more rough and challenging days ahead. But I am thrilled because this is one area of my profession that I have always wanted to explore.

I am going to miss my colleagues, though. We are still in the same building but it won’t be the same anymore. I will not be joining in their meetings, team presentations, group activities and their deadlines.

So much has happened since I moved up here a year ago. And I can only look back with fondness at all the wonderful memories. There is really so much to be thankful for.
_________

Earlier, I attended a meeting to discuss a major project my new department is putting up next year. It was a very technical meeting involving construction, structural design, etc, etc. I had a hard time catching up. Haha! I am sooo loving this! I wonder what’s coming up next…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog