Monday, May 2, 2011

Blue

I painted my nails blue and I'm loving it!


Back in the Philippines, I hated painting my fingernails, much less paint it blue!


You have to understand, I have a very "goody-goody" image back home. Kanang magulang nalang sa pagka-MANANG gani. I don't want to call attention to myself, so I stick to conservative get ups. But look what Australia has done to me. I am doing things I would not normally do. I guess this says a lot about the way of life here. Nobody cares what people wear. Which is good! I have worn my skirts and shorts (which I very rarely have the guts to do in P.I.) and I don't even have to worry about crumpled clothes. The best part was strutting my two-piece bikini at Bondi. Feeling jud kaayo! Too bad, I'm not brave enough to post the proof here. Hehe

I wonder what's next for me....





Nindot ang blue. Nindot sad ang green ug orange..hmnn...mao na ni ang sunod!


2 comments:

Gracy said...

uy, i post ang two piece!!!

pareha ta ug huna-huna ba, i also bought a blue and a gold nail polish last week. mag color-color pud ko sa akong nails soon. =)

Tuttie said...

nah, luod kaayo ang naka 2piece na pic but at least naka-2pc jud sa Bondi hehe

apir ta! pagcolor na kay nindot man diay tan-awon pod..abi nako baduy hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog