Monday, May 23, 2011

Buhi pa ko

Buhi pa ko but after my exams last May 10, i got so busy with the things I missed during those few months I had to study. Things like reading books. As if wala pa nasumhan binasa sa CPA materials no? I've just started reading Oprah’s highly recommended book- The New Earth. I found this book at Vinnies a few months ago. Unfortunately, this failed to hold my attention. I think it’s because lalum kaayo ang writing ani nga book. Dili pa nako matugkad so I started on an ebook by Bo Sanchez- Turning Thoughts into Things. So far, so good.

We’ve also been going out a lot to show my sis-in-law more of Sydney’s tourist destinations. She’s been helping us out so much and is great with the boys. The least we can do is tour her around so she can post photos of Sydney in her Facebook. Haha!

Speaking of Facebook, medyo this is getting a bit boring for me. Thanks to the few days off FB when I had to study, I’m losing interest. Pwede man diay mabuhi nga walay FB and life is so much more peaceful. But I do still check regularly to keep in touch with family and close friends. Daghan na sad ko gitangtang sa akong account.

I’m spending less time on FB, but more time surfing the net to research on my new endeavor. This deserves a separate post so I’ll save it for later.

Just want to post something new on the blog kay gababag akong blue nga kuko.

2 comments:

HiggledyPiggledy said...

bitaw dugay naka wala nakadugang ug entry hehe

Tuttie said...

gitapulan ko oi..nalad-an ko sa exam hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog