Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sleepy Head


I often hear about mums who complain how hard it is to bring their kids to sleep. On Facebook, my friends post status in the wee hours of the morning, still singing or dancing their babies, hoping to get a few hours of rest before going to work. Lucky for me,  I've never had the same major problems with my boys. With Vince, I sang "You Are My Sunshine" very slowly and quietly and he'd dose off. With Rafa, it's "Oh Holy Night" all nights of the year, kahit hindi pasko. I'm beginning to think I'm a pretty good singer. Nyahaha!

Nah, I don't actually know what is the magic formula here. I guess I just have two sleepy heads with me.

Look at Rafa, he sleeps everywhere.


on the floor while playing


On the couch, feet dangling and holding his favorite blankie.


front view. so deep in sleep, hey!



And this!!! Oh how i love this. Hehe Off to lala-land after eating a bowl of mashed potatoes and pumpkin!


Really, I am not surprised. They have a dad who can sleep in between firing canons in Jolo. Nyahahaha!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog