Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wednesday’s Random Ramblings

We’ve just had our team’s quarterly lunch at New Shanghai Restaurant in Chatswood. I’m stuffed and I have period pain and stiff neck. I’m sleepy and I want to go home. But I have to sit here for a few more hours, pretending to do some work. So I am drafting this blog entry as a new message in my Outlook, so people will think I’m busy. Teehee!:D :D :D


There’s a lot of things going on in my mind…nothing significant really. There’s something bothering me but I can’t pinpoint what it is. So I am blaming it all on PMS. Afterall, it’s that time of the month.


I’ve been slacking on my readings. I am in denial that I am several chapters behind. I don’t even want to look at the study calendar, afraid of knowing exactly how far behind I am. Geez! I badly need motivation to study but right now, there’s just none. I keep saying that if I can’t finish my readings, I’ll just have to defer. But deep in my heart, I really want to get this subject done so I can move on to the next. Sadly, I’m beginning to question the purpose for all of these. Magagamit ko ba talaga to? Will this make my life better? Yayaman ba ako pag naging CPA ako? Hahaha Ewan! Basta gusto kong maging CPA sa Australia. Yun lang yun!


Speaking of studying, I am loving our brand new couch. Ngayon ko pa lang sya na-enjoy since we bought it last year. Ang galing, very fluffy and comfy. Sarap nga matulog, err, mag-aral dun eh. Naalala ko tuloy ang pinakaunang couch namin. Pinulot lang ni hubby sa tabi ng kalsada. Faux leather couch na gutay-gutay, kulay blue at maroon. Binalot lang namin ng fitted sheet at nilagyan ng pin para matakpan ang bitukang lumalabas na. Kakahiya nga kasi minsan, lumalabas ang pins, winawarningan muna namin ang mga bisita bago umupo—UPO AT YOUR OWN RISK! Bwahaha Pagkatapos ng ilang buwan, may nakita kaming sofa set sa Vinnies. Ang ganda! Bulaklakin, pinkish at parang galing sa bahay ng mayamang lola. Ang mura pa, $50 lang for the whole set. Sosyal din naman sya tingnan sa pictures pero pagmag-isa lang ako sa bahay, parang naiisip ko kung buhay pa kaya ang lolang may-ari ng sofa? Wahahaha


Gosh, walang kwenta ang sinusulat ko. From English to Taglish- from the team lunch, to studying, to sofa. Have to end now bago pa ako magsulat ng Spanish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog