Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogging at 5am

i woke up at 3am today to get some readings done while the boys are asleep.  aaarrgh, it's autumn in australia and temperature is dipping, making it so hard to wake up at dawn. it was a struggle to read a few pages, parang wala akong naintindihan, wala talaga ako sa kondisyon. haaayz!


anyways, after 2 hours, here i am surfing the net again. and boy, was i thrilled to discover my lawyer-sister's blog. hehe i'm sure she didn't want me to find out that she's blogging but hey, something brought me there! me thinks she's a better writer than i am. ulawon lang jud ni sya! go, go, ck baby! keep writing!


in another news, my other sister, fran and i are 'busy' preparing for our future. haha! serious! i can't go into details here, yet but this is making me so excited. 


this is senseless blabbing again. 


got to go back to bed now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog