Thursday, July 31, 2008

One fine sunday...

I was supposed to watch the latest Batman flick with my boys last Sunday but I wasn't too keen on going out. I can see the trees outside the house bending over from the strong winds.

I opted to stay home instead, grateful for some quiet time and uninterrupted time on the internet. Well, it was not uninterrupted, afterall, because I saw the pile of laundry waiting to be ironed. I fought hard not to get the ironing board but then, i felt guilty that hubby finished ironing all our pants and the heavy items Saturday night. So, what must a girl do? Iron clothes while surfing the web and chatting with my mother in Pinas. Hmn..multi-tasking at it's best!

When the boys arrived three hours later, i was already fast asleep. But hubby was pleased that the clothes have been neatly placed in their respective cabinets, ready for the week.

And I did not regret not going with them at all. Apparently, there was a hail storm outside. The little one was amused to see ice balls falling around him, though. He was boasting that he saw snow! hehe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog