Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged again

I've been tagged by Marnellie.

Click theSimple Woman Day Bookfor more details.

For today, July 29 (Tues)

Outside My Window… it's very dark, it's 10pm already haha

I am thinking… of putting on my socks, turning the heater to maximum, curling up between hubby and son under the warm quilt and aim to wake up late because tomorrow is Saturday. Yahoo!

I am thankful for… countless opportunities, time with my boys, parents, sisters, friends and relatives, good health and the chance to start a new life in a new place

From the kitchen…there's nothing going on there right now, sleeping time na po.

I am wearing… two layers of clothes..anlamig pa rin!

I am creating…an entry to my blog.

I am going…to answer my emails tonight.


I am reading…other people's blogs

I am hoping…that winter will be over soon.

I am hearing…music from hubby's ipod

Around the house… it's very quiet, everyone must have fallen asleep already

One of my favorite things… good food and good company

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: go to the park with the boys this weekend because we promised Vince we'd try his new bike two weeks ago. Never had the chance, ang lamig kasi. And then clean up, iron clothes, sleep, sleep, hehe

Here is the picture/thought I am sharing…a photo of us cousins some years back when we had a vacation in the beautiful island of Siquijor in the Philippines. (that's me wearing green)




Thanks, Marns.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog