Wednesday, July 9, 2008

random

I have been busy again because I am starting work at another company. Just to update you with what I've been doing the past days...
  • Thank God for technology, i was able to see my relatives through webcam last Saturday. They were attending my Lola's burial and they all trooped to the house so that we can see each other.

  • We went to Burkinhead Point last Saturday to do a little shopping at the factory outlets of well-known products. We were able to get branded shoes and clothes at very low prices. While there, we had lunch at the wharf with a charming view of the yachts in front of us. Haay, wish ko lang, someday we'd be able to own one. Hehe

  • On my first day at work, I was asked to join a meeting for a new project the company is looking at. I was hired to fix some mess in that company, which I should say is very challenging. This is just a temporary job though, but the boss told me this afternoon that she will get a justification to make me permanent. Hmn..let's wait and see.

I am pleased to see that the pantry is always stocked with fresh fruits (grapes, oranges, apples,pears,bananas YEY) milk, coffee and even beer huh! I had to remind myself to slow down on the grapes, though.

  • It's getting colder everyday. We should probably get another heater soon. It is an effort to walk to the bus station. But my son, as usual is still clad in his sandos.

More updates soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog