Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mixed Berries Cheesecake

I've been keeping a few blocks of cream cheese in the fridge because I was planning to make cheesecake. But on the day I set out to do it, the website I got my recipe from was inaccessible. I tried to search for other recipes but nothing matched the ingredients I bought. Bugger! And then life caught up with me, I totally forgot about my cheesecake.

But last Friday, hubby was off from work and made this...



Perfect on the first try!




My serving. I actually had two.

And I will probably finish off everything tomorrow :)



3 comments:

HiggledyPiggledy said...

power jud nis armando...kuyawa oi...tudlui ko ana te

Gracy said...

kalami!!!

Tuttie said...

@ ck- lagi, power naunhan ko..bantog sige pangutana unsaon nako ang cream cheese..unya nagsearch diay sya sa internet unsaon..sayon ra ni..maghimo ta inig balik nimo pohon..

@gracy- in fairness, lami..sa next party sa balay, maghimo mi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog