Tuesday, April 5, 2011

500 Cupcakes

If you've been reading this blog in 2008, you will remember how Vince told me not to bake from the box anymore :) Read story here.

We've been baking a lot after that episode. And I have tried really baking from scratch to impress my little man :P

A couple of weeks ago, I saw this book from our company's book sale.


500 Cupcakes and Muffins-- Awesome!! We can try one recipe a day for over a year :) :) :)

I bet Vince will love this Classic Chocolate Buttercream Cupcakes.


...and this Cookies and Cream cupcakes.


And tadaaaaah...Blueberry Cheesecake cupcakes!!

 


  
I can't wait for the long weekend!

2 comments:

Gracy said...

yumminess!!! i want the blueberry one. panghatag ha? hehe

Tuttie said...

lagi, excited ko ani..sige tagaan taka kung ma-mao ang pagkahimo haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog