Friday, November 28, 2008

We're moving again...

...no, not to another country, thank God! (although i wouldn't mind doing that later in life).

We are moving to another house this Sunday to have more room for our growing family.

When A and I bought our house in the Philippines, I remember making a vow that it would be my last transfer after moving from one apartment to another since college. Apparently, I had to break the vow because after a year, I had to move to free company housing as part of my relocation package. Then the following year, our Australian visa got approved and we had to move here.

At the rate rents are rising in Sydney, we aim to get our own house here soon. So, I won't be making vows anymore. Instead, I'll change my mindset into acquiring as many houses as I can. Hehe! Libre naman ang mangarap...



4 comments:

Nel said...

Oh yeah! hehehe. Wow picture sa new house beh?? hehehe... Sige palit daghan house sis para naa mi bakasyonan pohon hehehe

Marites said...

oy, bisaya diay ka:D from where? wish you the best in your house buying investment:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tuttie! Acquire as many as you can :-) Ingat sa paglilipat!

Tuttie said...

hi marns - hehe God willing makapalit ta ug daghan house.

Marites- hello! thanks for dropping by. Am from Mindanao.

Hi Cee- tnx..i had to constantly remind myself to take things easy, bawal talaga ang stress ngayon..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog