Friday, November 21, 2008

Old?

A few days ago, Vince and I were walking home from the mall. Earlier, he asked me what my plans were when we reach home. I told him I'll watch a movie.

As we were approaching the house, he asked again,"What are you doing at home, mama?

Mama: Sleep.

Vince: But mama, you said you are going to watch a movie!

Mama:Oh, did I say that? I forgot.

He was silent for a while then blurted out," Mama, when you were small with Tita Chiq and Tita Fran, was it a loooong, long time ago?"

I almost choked. The kid must have thought I am too old because i keep forgetting things. Hehe Can't blame him.

2 comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

haha. vince is a smart one.

kowi also thinks i am old--she said i was 12! hehe

carol

Tuttie said...

car, magaling na bata itong si kowi..hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog