Friday, February 15, 2008

A valentine to remember

I think it is safe to say that this has been my most memorable valentine’s day.

First, hubby was home which allowed us to have a pre-valentine dinner with our son at the clubhouse Wednesday night. He gave me roses and a card while I gave him just a card. hehe

Second, when I got home from work yesterday, my son came up to me hiding something behind his back. With his usual sheepish grin when he’s up to something, he said “Mama, I have something for you.” When I asked what it was, he pulled out a valentine card he has made in school. Written inside the card, in his own chicken-scratch scrawl were, “I love you papa and mama. Happy heart’s day. “ Ahh, isn’t that sweet?

And third, we finally got one of the BIGGEST blessings we have prayed for. I am so happy I’ve been wearing a big grin since Tuesday, Feb 12. I will write more about it when everything has been settled.

God is sooo good!

2 comments:

Nel said...

Hi sis. wow ka sweet ni arman uy! heheheh... si juls wala kapalit kay busy man sya kaayo prepare for his trip hahaha.. we had a coffee and cake inside the airport's coffeeshop, before his flight. Sweet din hahahaha..

Tuttie said...

hehehe sweet pod na inyong coffee date sis before milarga :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog