Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last weekend…

… I finally bought a new cellphone. It took a lifetime for me to decide on the model because I had to get the best value for my hard-earned money. Now, my five year old cp can enjoy a much deserved retirement.

…I also bought a pair of leather boots (uso pa ba ni?) at a heavily discounted price, a pair of khaki slacks (at 10% discount) and a pair of leather sandals.

…and, tadaaaaaaa! I bought a HUGE suit case, this one at half it’s original price!

Now, make a guess, what the panic buying is all about.

Asa man diay ka moadto manang?

2 comments:

Nel said...

hala, sis, grabe ang flowers! ibog ko! hehehe. bitaw, asa man diay ka molakaw?? hehehe..

Tuttie said...

sis,

abangan....hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog