Thursday, January 31, 2008

What’s another word for busy?

I wish I don’t anymore have to write that I’m busy.
I wish that life could have been simpler, relaxed, laid-back.
I wish my days were about staying at home, gardening, cooking more, playing with my son, doing arts and crafts, going shopping or to the spa, seeing places. Wish, wish, wish…

Wish lang naman…

So just give me another word for busy para maiba naman because at this point, busy and all it’s relatives (including the superlatives) are the only words in my vocabulary.

Ironically, I seem to welcome this state. I am currently learning so much I am actually contemplating a career in sales. Or I could go into logistics. Maybe marketing? mwahaha! Wish ulit…I should just probably stick to a career in finance.

All the running around is wrecking havoc to my health. Naks! Siempre, I need to de-stress and retail therapy usually does the trick. Early this week, I got myself my dream pumps at more than half it’s price! Lucky eh?

But really, at the end of the day, when my son greets me with a big, warm hug, all the day’s cares are instantly forgotten. Then I’m all set for another busy day…err, what’s another word for busy again?

2 comments:

Nel said...

Hahahaha.. Another word for busy is.. Insanity! hahahaa.. Joke!

Well, I love being busy sis. Pero since I become fulltime homemaker, I would prefer to be busy at home and writing about a day with my son. Heheh.. Ang sarap ng buhay! hehehe..

Di kita pinapainggit ha. Hahahaha.. Masarap din naman ang compensation mo sa work sis at malapit lang naman si vince sa yo, kaya ok lang yan, Kaya mo yan, superwoman! hehehe...

miss you sis..

Tuttie said...

hahaha insanity gyud sis! hapit na..

someday, i will have more control of my time. meantime, i will just enjoy what i have, be thankful for the opportunities to learn, learn as much as i can because i know God has prepared something for me hehe mental conditioning ba.

thanks for reading sis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog