Thursday, November 29, 2007

October 8, 2007 Update on the Puto

I actually went down to making the puto last Saturday night! Hurrah! It was a tremendous relief to be crossing it out from my to-do’s. I’ve been putting it off for over a year now.

My sister who was visiting for the weekend helped me decipher the recipe. We then divided the tasks among her househelp, my son’s yaya and my own househelp. My son would not be left out, he did the major task of pouring out ingredients from their respective containers. While, I, well, I ended up just giving out instructions. Hehe!

Amazingly, we did it right the first time! We were so happy with the result that we finished everything off in less than 24hours. My son, who is very picky when it comes to food, ate the most number because he must have been tickled with the idea that he played a part in making it.

Last night, we did another batch. We are looking at selling it and who knows we might just turn into future puto moguls. Hmn…why not?!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog