Monday, June 6, 2011

Way Behind

I just realized that I am way behind in fashion when I read this blog entry.

This expert in bags was talking about what was cool in the 80's and the list included Benetton bags, anything Guess and Esprit- brands which I am only able to afford NOW :( In fact, I just ordered a few Benetton bags online two weeks ago and went shopping at Esprit last Sunday...like there's no tomorrow! Oh NO!!! And I was kinda proud of myself pa naman for crossing them off my list..Gosh, i feel so pobre! 

Eh ano naman kung behind na nga ako. Nobody really cares 'coz nobody considers me a fashion icon anyway. Buti nalang!

Anyways, I've been following this blog for a few months now and the more I read, the more i am grateful that i am not a bagaholic like some of my friends. (C'mon, raise your hands. You know who you are! :P)

I've been racking my brains for any addiction in me but I couldn't think of any. Not to shoes, to bags, to clothes, to gadgets. No nothing. Except books maybe? But I don't "die" if I don't get them so maybe not.

Think, think, think! Wala jud lagi. Maayo nalang!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog