Friday, January 22, 2010

On to 2010

Now that I have officially closed 2009, time to list some goals for 2010.

So here goes…

1. Start Rafa's letters

I wrote letters for Vince from when he was 2 yrs old to about 5. I plan to put them in a scrapbook soon and give it to him as a present now that he knows how to read. It is a labor of love, one which he will thank me for when he is old enough to understand. I should really be starting one for Rafa soon.

2. Tone the tummy

A rather huge task after giving life to two boys but one which I am determined to do not only for my self-esteem but also to save on buying new clothes :P

3. Pay off debts

Yeah, like it's on my goals every year! There must be a way to stay out of debt...Or at least not to take anymore while I pay off the old ones. Crossing fingers!


4. Learn how to bake

And I mean, Martha Stewart-baking, and not from pre-mixes. Vince is getting smarter so I don't think I can get away with baking from the box this year. Aaarghhh, wish me luck, lots of it!

5. Explore Aus


We hope to continue our little explorations around Sydney and New South Wales. There are still so many places to visit, plenty of interesting things to do and it does help that we don't have to spend much to enjoy all these. Last year, the Aus government launched the Family Fun Pass which allows families to travel anywhere in NSW for only $2.50. How cool is that?

These are just a few of my goals, though, because the other half are too personal to share here. I keep them safely tucked in a document somewhere which I read everyday without fail. More on that in a separate entry.

Here's to a more fruitful 2010!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog