Sunday, June 13, 2010

Guilty

I was busy browsing through Facebook (yeah, i know i broke my promise) around lunch time yesterday when Vince started to complain that he was hungry.

I told him to get some biscuits and continue doing his worksheets while I got hooked with photos of acquaintances on FB. At around 1pm, Vince declared, "Mama, I'm really, really hungry now!"

I grumpily asked him what he wanted to eat. He replied, "Can I please have pancit canton?"

I dismissed a nonchalant, "Sure!" and went back to Facebook.

He then came up to me, gave me a hug and said, "You're the best mum in the whole wide world!"

Surprised, I asked why. His reply, "Just because...."

I hurriedly got up and guiltily dashed for the kitchen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog