Monday, February 15, 2010

Trip to the library

Last Saturday, I had to have some documents certified by a Justice of the Peace (JP) at the library. I am impressed that certification of documents here is free unlike in Pinas where you had to pay at least P300 for every document 'notarized'. And it's not only lawyers who can certify but also CPAs/CA's, police personnel, pharmacists, engineers, and the list goes on.

Anyway, after having all documents certified, I decided to apply for membership at the library because hubby is already a member and regularly takes the kids to borrow cds, dvds and books. I completed a very short form and got my membership card in less than 5 minutes. How efficient is that?

I then proceeded to the video section and started browsing. Unfortunately, most of the new releases were out but I still went home with these:

1. Tuesdays with Morrie- I was able to start a few pages of the book but did not get to finish it. I'm surprised that there's a movie. Perfect!

2. Daddy by Danielle Steele- I've been reading D.S. novels in high school and college. I'm looking forward to watching this.

3. Becoming Jane- starring Anne Hathaway


4. Parenting video

I have 3 weeks to finish all four. Now, let's see if I can find time to watch these...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog