Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dance, boogie wonderland!

With Vince back in school and my sister going home, A and I have our hands full these days.

Although I lack sleep because Rafa is awake at dawn, I have to get up early to fix breakfast and prepare Vince for school. Then there's the endless stack of laundry that needs to be folded. Good thing A does the ironing. We barely have time to sit and then it's time again to prepare lunch then pick Vince up from school. And then it's dinner and Vince's activity sheets before I get to catch a couple of hours sleep.

Amidst all these, I should say A and I still find time to squeeze in a slice of fun into our hectic day. This morning, while I was doing the dishes and he was rocking Rafa to sleep, our favorite 80's dance tunes were playing on the Ipod. He put Rafa down and pulled me to the sala and we had a good laugh doing some crazy dance moves.

Ahhh, life's simple pleasures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture of the dancing couple please :-)

Naku, i have a pile of my Husband's clothes to fold. Kulang ang bente kuwatro oras para matapos lahat ang gawaing bahay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog