Friday, September 26, 2008

Still here...

To all my dear readers (yes, all five of you hahaha),

My apologies for not updating as much as I can. Things are fine around here but I have been too lazy to write. Kakatamad specially now that I'm pregnant and the belly is growing by the minute. Thankfully, I don't have to deal with morning sickness . The baby must have understood that Mama has to work and help around the house.

Anyway, I hope to write more in the coming days. I have to keep this short as A is already calling me to help him organize a surprise for Vince's 5th birthday.

Hope you will continue to check for updates from time to time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do understand how it feels to have a growing belly and fulfill the demands of Mommyhood and Wifeyhood (meron bang ganung salita? :-)) so don't worry and please don't apologize. Totskie, rest assured i will be visiting your site all the time that i am online.

Nel said...

Uy buntis bawal ang too much exposure sa computer kung buntis hahahaha....:) Yes im back writing as Im back into a more civilized world now hehehe. nOt yet home but no longer in the province hehehe..:) MIss you sis! how's vince bday??

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

hi tuttie. of course, ikaw pa! wow, vince is already 5? parang ang bilis ng panahon... just the right age to be an elder brother. kisses to vince. happy birthday!

missing my sister already. isa lang kasi sya e. haaay...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog