Thursday, June 12, 2008

Long time no post :)

Time flew past so quickly.

I could not even squeeze in a single second to jot down my thoughts. There were so many things i wanted to blog about but i had to rush through my days at this point. Moreso when i go back to the workforce tomorrow. Hah! Wish me luck! Hope i can pull this thing off coz they say it will be good on my CV.

Sayang, andami pa naman nangyari before we moved here. But i will sit down one of these days to tell you more of our great, big adventure. Ang saya! :)

2 comments:

Nel said...

Huhuhuh sis I saw your picture sa friendster and shocked that you are there already. huhuhuh:(( ingon ka ul tell me the stories? Wala man lagi? hwehehe... mingaw na nuon ko nimo da... hehehe... kwento ka naman.. kahit sa email... mwah mwah!

Tuttie said...

hi sis,

i will try to post as much as i can now hehe busy gyud oy. sige lang, i might be able to squeeze in time in the coming days :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog