Thursday, March 27, 2008

Haw-haw da karabaw!

How am I gonna tell my boss that I am resigning next month?

When is the best time for this?

Where? (He’s got meetings lined up till Saturday)

Who will replace me?

Last month, I already told my boss that I am resigning very soon and the circumstances behind it. I just did not tell him it’s gonna be in three months. He assumed I will be staying until September or at least until my promotion which was set for this month or next.

I should be tendering my resignation next week but at the rate things are running around here, it would be heartless and inconsiderate of me to drop the bomb at a time when things are going outrageously hectic. Haaay!

God, please give me that ‘perfect time’ within this week or I run the risk of jeopardizing our schedules.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog