Friday, May 25, 2012

4/6



Finished my fourth CPA subject three weeks ago- Strategic Management Accounting. 


And so I have now invested two years in this endeavour, costing me countless hours of unrecovered sleep, possibly cancer cells caused by stress levels at their highest, hard-earned dollars that could have given me quicker returns from the stock market, millions of expletives flying out my mouth and the saddest bit- wrinkles fighting for a place on a face already crowded with pimples.


Hoping against hope and calling on my sweet angels in heaven that, as with the past three subjects, I can get away with the cramming and half-hearted studying I put in.


Can't wait for this to be over in 2013. I have marked my calendar. Bahalag mangabungi, fight!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog