Thursday, January 26, 2012

Did they really say that?

Me: Vince, we should enroll you in karate. It will be good for you. You know, for self defense.
Vince: Why would I need that? I can use a gun or a knife.


Aguuy, anak jud ka ug sundalo oi!

----------------------------------
Vince: Mama, are we rich?
Me: Yes...rich in love, my dear!
Vince: What?????!!!!!! 


He had a very funny smirk on his face. Bida jud ning bataa.

--------------------------------------------


Jumping on to bed, getting ready to sleep..


Rafa: I want to sleep here. (Squeezing himself between his papa and me)
Me: No, no! I can't sleep without Papa beside me. (Nag-inarte lang ko to see his reaction)
Rafa: (Hugging me) It's alright, Mama. You can sleep now. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog