Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last day @ DC

Today is my last day at DC after a full year of working here.  When I joined this company, I thought I was retiring here. Haha! But the  universe had other plans and as I have now come to accept as an essential truth in my life, I am again moving on.

I will miss DC and the relaxed environment of vibrant young people. I will miss having lunch with my friends who are working in the area. I will miss hitching a ride with Carol every afternoon and getting a loaf of bread everyday. I will miss meeting with Gracy at the round about, sharing latest updates and me getting pancakes from her :)



Gracy's and Carol's building at the back of the tree where Gracy and I meet for short mid-day updates.

That's the view from the other side, where DC is.
Beautiful tree in the spring.
I will miss this place a lot and the people that I associate with North Ryde. But as the flowers bloom this spring, I know I am headed to a better place. I have been blessed abundantly, so much earlier than I had planned. Change is always good. I am humbled and deeply grateful. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog